Friday, September 12, 2014

Because One Blog Wasn't Enough

That's right. Right after my return from a blogging slump, I create another blog. Because Kittens and Books is time-consuming and sometimes writing up a post takes forever, I'm going to begin a personal blog as well.

The thing is, blogging is fun. I have been considering creating a personal blog for at least a month now, and this week I finally decided to just go for it. I have non-bookish things to say. I want to talk about writing and art and pets and life.

And I guess what I'm trying to say is hello.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Feel free to leave your favorite blogs (and of course your own!) down in the comments - I'm in need of more to follow.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! :D If you want another writer blog to follow, I suggest you follow Confessions of a Part Time Writer. It's by one of my closest friends: http://confessionsofaparttimewriter.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete